- Lead, plan and manage business / solution design, configuration and implementation.
- Technical team member for all development projects ensuring top quality delivery and best practices are followed.
- Develop extensions and custom components.
- Design, develop, and maintain key components of client SharePoint 2013/2016 sites using Microsoft Server Object Model, CSOM, and SharePoint Designer.
- Maintain and support existing applications and services.
- Participate in requirements gathering and analysis.
- Develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, business logic, database, workflows, and reporting, and be a key contributor to innovation and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future solutions.
- Work with other developers and analysts on the team.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming field or significant relevant experience;
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in SharePoint;
Knowledge & Skills
- Understanding of ASP.NET lifecycle and core components;
- Able to blend in easily with daily changing requirements;
- Ability to perform and manage all aspects of the SharePoint environment, including design, architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, and security of the portal
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (SharePoint) certifications is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – able to build & communicate thoroughly and effectively with team members and clients;
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork, Communication
- Impact & Influence
- Riyadh – Kingdom of Saudi Arabia