The notion of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and ML (Machine Learning) has been overhyped lately, especially in light of the big IT spending that is being witnessed in the Saudi market. The Saudi government is moving forward with the agenda to ‘Democratize AI and Machine Learning’ and build local, as well as sustainable AI and ML competencies. On the other hand, the IT competitive landscape in Saudi Arabia has become so diverse, that in all parts of the overall IT spectrum, solution vendors are embedding AI/ML into their offering
We are now in the era of the ‘AI and Automation Economy’ , which stands on the shoulders of previous megatrends, such as Cloud, Social, Mobile and Big Data. Therefore, the notion of ‘AI infused platforms’ is everywhere around us, and that creates the urgency for having ‘Practical AI’ that can easily be injected into the organization’s corporate DNA. There is no doubt that recently, the ‘AI era’ has witnessed a significant boost with the advent of ChatGPT and overall ‘Generative AI’ for content creation, however what about AI and ML adoption in the workplace when it comes to content classification, indexing and overall management ? and on a more challenging note, what if this content is Arabic ? this is where CompTechCo distinguishes itself by delivering unique value
For customers that have witnessed the pitfalls and obstacles of traditional and legacy based Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions, there was a common denominator which pertains to difficulties in indexing and classifying Arabic content; and let’s not even get started on the ‘subpar accuracy level’ of Optical Character Recognition (OCR) on Arabic documents, reaching a max accuracy level of 50% , if we’re lucky….
After continuous R&D investment and efforts in AI and ML infused Content Services, CompTechCo has reached a breakthrough, embracing a unique competitive advantage in ‘Automating the indexing process of Arabic documents’
Let’s think about this for a second: business users do not really have the patience anymore when it comes to indexing and classifying unstructured data (Documents, Records, Rich Media etc…) , and to make matters more complicated, content indexing and classification that is highly dependent on humans is prone to significant errors and in-accuracy !
At CompTechCo, we have cracked the code on this ! our unique and innovative approach in marrying AI/ML with Arabic Content Management, is focused on addressing an imperative organizational challenge once and for all : Automating the indexing process of unstructured data, without any human intervention. With this breakthrough, Archiving, Document Management and overall Content Management, becomes a long term and sustainable foundation for Knowledge Management.
This fundamental transition from Content to AI powered Knowledge Management, delivers ‘Game Changing’ benefits for all types organizations, such as significant improvements in data accuracy, operational efficiency , while boosting employee and customer experience at the same time ! below are some examples of innovative AI/ML use cases applied by CompTechCo, based on the market leading HYLAND-Nuxeo Content Services Platform
- CompTechCo has built, pre-trained and rolled out Machine Learning Algorithms for the auto-classification of Arabic documents, resulting in automated document indexing and classification, without any human intervention
- Leveraging AI and ML for automated metadata extraction , which now can be applied on the ‘Document Workspace’ for Nuxeo’s Arabic Document Management solution built by CompTechco, as well as the ‘Correspondence workspace’ for ‘WARID’ a vertical solution for Correspondence Management built by CompTechCo, on top of the world class HYLAND-Nuxeo Content Services Platform
- Leveraging unique NLP (National Language Processing) for extracting entities (location, organization, people, etc…) from Arabic documents, as well as Arabic related rich media assets (Photos, Audio and Videos…)
- Reaching a ‘first to market’ and staggering 90% OCR accuracy on Arabic documents
- Seamlessly embedding Arabic OCR results with the ELASTIC based faceted search experience in Nuxeo, as well as extending into ‘Intelligent search experience’ by delivering ‘related terms’ that are similar to the full text search of Arabic OCR results
Start building your Next Generation Content Services Platform with CompTechCo !